I meant to do this at 500 followers but life has been busy! I don’t really have the free time to make things in the foreseeable future but I can offer photos since I plan to get back to doing paid photoshoots in the coming year!
What You Win:
- One FREE hour-long photoshoot to be redeemed at Setsucon 2014, Katsucon 2014, Anime Boston 2014, or an on-location shoot somewhere in Western MA or Northern CT
- You can have up to THREE people altogether! (Any additional will be only $5 extra per person to be paid prior to or at time of shoot)
- I shoot any fandom as long as you can help me understand any characters I don’t know
- Examples of prior work are above or can be found on my Facebook page or my photography Tumblr
How to Enter:
- Reblog this post! Only once, as Tumblr doesn’t count excess notes anyways
- You DO NOT have to be following me to win
- Giveaway blogs cannot win
- Askbox must be open so I can contact you, you’ll have about 24 hours to respond if you win!
This giveaway goes until December 29, 2013 at 12 midnight EST! The winner will be chosen at random. If there are any questions feel free to shoot me an ask!
(Model credits can be found on each image!)
Enter for a free photoshoot at the beginning of 2014, you have until December 29th to reblog!
Today the Facebook page reached 100 likes and I couldn’t be more ecstatic! Unfortunately real life is keeping me from celebrating properly at the moment but please look forward to recent photos from my visit to a NorCal gathering and AAC as well as a special surprise to thank everyone for their wonderful support!
Hello all, I took a bit of a hiatus from opening for shoots after Katsucon ran me ragged but I hope to open for a couple of shoots at this year’s AAC!
However, I am still waiting to hear whether or not a panel I submitted was accepted/when it will be and when my judging time for the craftsmanship contest will be. I will not be able to decide what times I’m available until I have this information.
I will only be opening for two or three shoots over the course of the weekend but if you’re interested keep your eyes peeled, I’m going to get info up as soon as I possibly can!
A small selection of hall photos from Otakon 2013.
A small selection of my hall photos from ConnectiCon 2013.